Σελίδες

22/05/2014

sported lace




Lace. It's all about lace this summer. You can wear it in a douzen ways, I tried the most comfy one. Of course high heels would be my first choice, but I cheated on them with my ever loved Stans. Fashion is all about experimenting with new styles after all, isn't it? My fav boyfriend jeans were matched perfectly, and here it is! a casual chic street style for summer in the city. Shorts or skinnies would be a glam idea as well. So, this is how I did it, hope you like it.

*don't forget the sunglasses, kind of mandatory these days.
D.
find us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook







boyfriend jeans: bershka
sneakers: adidas stan smith
yellow bag: zara
sunglasses: ray-ban vintage
cross ring: H&M
fringe blouse: bershka

3 comments:

  1. θελω την μπλουζα σε ασπρο!!!
    ποτε και ποσο?!?!( ποτε την πηρες!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χμμ... την πήραμε τα Χριστούγεννα από τα bershka, δε θυμάμαι αν είχε σε άσπρο (ούτε τιμή) :-/

      Delete